Fable II is the exciting role playing game developed by Lionhead Studios for XBox 360. Making money is an important part of the game and if done right will make your journey a lot easier. This article details a quick way to make a million dollars in Fable II so your character can purchase whatever he/she wants.
1. First, go to Bowerstone Market and get a job as a Blacksmith. You will receive money for each sword you create. If you time hitting the metal properly, the gold multiplier will continue to increase and you will make more money for each sword. Make enough money to buy some properties.
2. Buy some homes and stores and rent them out.
3. Save the game and exit.
4. Disconnect your XBox from the network by unplugging your network connection or wireless USB connector.
5. Go to the XBox dashboard console settings screen and change the clock to a future time. Set it ahead to the year 2025.
6. Start Fable II again and continue your game. Wait a few minutes. You will get credited money for all the time that has passed since your game was last saved.
7. Save the game and exit.
8. Go back to the XBox dashboard console settings screen and change the clock back to the current time.
9. Repeat steps 2 through 8 until you have 1 million dollars.